Internet Download Manager 6.14 Built 3 Patch
Internet Download Manager (IDM) has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. IDM increases download speeds by up to 5 times, resumes and schedules downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems,
computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. IDM has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
• Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, AOL, MSN, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique “Advanced Browser Integration” feature.
• Dynamic Segmentation and Performance.
• Easy downloading with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.
• Download Speed Acceleration. IDM can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
• Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
• IDM is multilingual.
What’s new in version 6.14 Build 3?
(Released: December 24, 2012)
- Added support for latest youtube changes
How to Crack Internet Download Manager manually