Internet Download Manager is a download accelator. By using this software we are able download from the Internet at a high speed.But when we are downloading the software from its official site it is not a full version. That is a 30 day trial pack. After these days are past it will ask you to enter serial key or to buy. So here is the process to make any downloaded IDM full version.After making this it will be registered for lifetime and not ask to register it further.
1. Download latest version of IDM from Here or If you already have IDM installed Update it [Process for update: Click on help on the menu bar and then click on check updates. It will search for updates and ask you to install]
2. If you like your installed version of IDM very much. Then don’t update or skip the first step.
3. Now click on “registration” on the menu bar.
4. When you click on registration, Now a new window Will be open ask your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Serial Key. See Screenshot
5. Enter your First name, Last Name, Email address in the required field.
6. In the serial key field enter any of the following given below
And click on ok to register.
7. After you click OK, it will show an error message that you have registered IDM using fake serial key and IDM will exit. See screenshot
Now the actual hacking process starts:
8. First of all go to “C:/” drive then go to “Windows” Folder and then go to “System32″ folder and then go to “Drivers” folder and then go to “Etc” Folder.
Path is: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
or Simply “C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc” paste this (without quotes) in the address bar and hit enter. It will open the required folder.
9.in the Etc folder you will see the hosts file. Open the file with notepad.
Now copy the below lines of code and add to hosts file as shown below the image box :
10. After adding these codes, save the notepad file. And exit from there.
Now again repeat the 3rd step to 6th step.
Reboot or restart your PC. After restart Now open your IDM it will be full version and not ask you to register.
In windows vista and seven we are not able to save the “hosts” file due to security resion. For that first of all we have to take the ownership of the file to our logged user.So here is the process how to do so.
Trackback from your site.